The Kahua Community is where all people with a Kahua account can be found. If you are curious whether or not a contact or company is already using Kahua, you can check here.
- Select the Apps icon, Select the Contacts app.
- Select Community.
- Start typing the name or company you are looking for in the search bar.
- You can add people to your local contacts by searching through the list of companies or individuals you may know.
- Once you have found the contact you are looking for, select the Add to Contacts button next to their name. This will add them to the Contacts and the Company tab if the company does not already exist in your site.
- If a person has a Kahua snowflake next to their name, that means they are the Domain Administrator for their company and has the ability to add new users to their own company.
- If you do not have the Add To Contacts button, the domain administrator has not given you permissions to create new contacts.