As a domain administrator, you can publish your company information to the Kahua Global Community, making it easier for other companies to collaborate with your company while also maintaining accurate company information.
- Select Apps in the application bar. Under Administration select Company Profiles.
- You will likely have just one company name here and the information set up is that which was entered upon initial registration of your company/domain. If you would like to edit a company profile, choose the company you want to edit in the log view.
- In the preview you will be able to edit details such as Name, Legal Name, Website, Email, Gov ID, DUNS Number and adding a company logo.
- You can edit or add office locations in the Offices section.
- To add an office, click New under Offices, enter appropriate details, and click Done.
- A company can have multiple office locations on one domain – this way, you can specify which office your users are associated with in their contact profiles.
- After all company profile information is filled out, click Save.