Many organizations are made up of multiple companies. Organizations are able to publish one or many of their companies to the Kahua Global Community from one site, making it easier for other companies to collaborate with them and maintain accurate company information.
Companies are only permitted to publish or add their own information in the Company Profiles app. Please read the Kahua EULA for more information.
Companies can choose whether or not to make their information public in the community. The community is only visible by other Kahua users. Once a profile is available in the community, Kahua users from other sites can copy the company information to their local Kahua list of companies. Once copied, the record can stay in sync with the global profile. As the initial company changes their information, that information will be updated for every company that copied the record and kept it in sync.
To add additional companies to the community:
- Navigate to the Company Profile app under the Administration menu
- Type the company you wish to add in the company tag box
- Note: the company must already be created in the Contacts app
- Click the Add button when done
- Published companies will appear for all Kahua users in the Community app