Kahua values our users' perspectives and insights as crucial to improving our software and providing an exceptional user experience. To enhance collaboration, we have launched our Behavioral User Experience Research Program, an exciting opportunity for our software users to participate in shaping the future of our products. The program is open to all Kahua users, regardless of experience level or job title. If you're ready to submit your information to be contacted, fill out the form here.
Our program goals are to...
1. Understand user needs and motivations
2. Identify usability issues and pain points
3. Inform design and development
4. Prioritize features and improvements
To be eligible, you must be willing to...
1. Fill out a brief participation questionnaire
2. Provide 30 minutes to an hour of your time
3. Share your work environment and demonstrate tasks, activities, and processes in detail
4. Answer questions about your work and the challenges you face
5. Be recorded for internal analysis
Technical requirements include...
1. Access to Microsoft Teams on the device you will use to screenshare
Terms and Conditions
We cannot guarantee any changes to our software based on any feedback you provide. This program is meant to understand user needs, inform design and development, and prioritize improvements.
Submit your information now and be part of the change! Together, let's create software that exceeds your expectations.
Fill out the form here or scan the QR Code below to open the form: