Apps in Kahua can have multiple lists. Lists are separate instances of the application within the same project or area. Each list can have separate configuration options including item numbering, required fields, default values and lookup items.
To create a new list:
1. Open the Configuration app
2. Select the appropriate app:
3. Click the Create List link, enter a name for the new list and click OK
4. Configure the settings for the new list, such as Number, Fields, Defaults, Lookups, etc. Be sure to click Save to preserve the settings for the new list.
5. Once configuration settings are completed, open the app to view the new list
6. Select the new list and click New to observe the configuration settings