Add new users (internal) to Kahua by going to the Users app under the Administration menu. Typically, you will only invite employees to be users of your domain. All other business partners will need to be invited to set up their own Kahua site and user accounts please see details on inviting external users for more details.
Before making someone a user, they first must be entered as a contact in the Contacts app and are associated with your company on their contact card.
Inviting Internal Users:
- Open the Users app (if you don’t have the Users app, you are not a Domain Admin)
- Click New
- After selecting New, select who you would like to invite from the list available after clicking in the selection box. If the individual needing to be added is not available, make sure they are a saved contact.
- If you need to issue a platform license to the user and have one available, check the option next to Yes they will be awarded a license whenever they sign up.
- Click Send Invitation when done. An invitation will be sent to the contact via email. They will get an activation link in the email. Note: The user status will be ‘Pending’ until the contact registers their account. The contact has 7 days to activate their account.
- If the user does not active their account in during the 7 days, the invitation can be resent by accessing their name in the User application and clicking Resend Invitation.